Wednesday, July 7, 2010
THIS is where the shirt ordering happens! GO TEAM GOOD FISHIES!
(The above shirt also comes in light blue)
I think I need to dedicate an entire blog post to this shirt business. Here's a list of facts about the shirt ordering:
* All proceeds will go towards fighting childhood cancer, and I will blog the ultimate amount that was donated through this shirt buying endeavor.
* These amazing people helped make this come to be (I did NONE of it): Mike Oslund, Matt Poniatowski, Brandon Faron, and Mark Laidlaw.
* If you do not have PayPal, Mike offered to have checks sent to him with your order. He will send you your shirt. That being said, I promise you Mike is VERY trustworthy and the LAST thing he would ever do under the sun is steal money that is meant to benefit children with cancer. I've known him since high school, and he is now a very successful dentist (so he doesn't need your money, anyway... :)). I probably didn't even have to add this little bulleted fact, but for any suspicious doubters, I just wanted to put your hearts and minds at ease. His email is email@example.com. THANK YOU!
* If you choose the "Multiple Shirts" button or the "Multiple Colors" button, then you have to write a note when you checkout of PayPal letting Mike know what sizes and colors you want.
* Shirts can be ordered in blue or yellow. (Blue because it is pretty and yellow because that is Gideon's favorite color and he would ONLY wear yellow scrubs in the hospital... "Like the SUN!")
* THE DEADLINE FOR ORDERING SHIRTS IS.................... SATURDAY, AUGUST 7, 2010!
* Please scroll down to place your order, and thank you for your beautifully giving heart and gorgeous soul! We love you! Someday childhood cancer and cancer in general will be OBSOLETE (yes! I said it, mean it, and BELIEVE it!)! By the way, the little rectangle with the question mark in it is the link to Paypal to complete your order...
Posted by BrodyandGideon'smom at Wednesday, July 07, 2010